What is the Kingdom of God?
Part 2 in a Multi-Episode Series on the Gospel of the Kingdom of God
Note Dear Friend: If you’ve not already done so, before you listen to this episode, please listen to “The Gospel of the Kingdom, Part 1.”
- Mark 1:15–“…repent and believe the gospel”–mandatory legal disclosure by Yeshua Messiah
- The judgment of God will condemn those who do not obey His counsel
- Yeshua made the legal declaration to all living things according to the righteousness and justice of Yahovah’s law.
- He gave full legal disclosure to make sure that everyone has heard and is fully aware of what is soon to occur–Yeshua did the work that Yahovah sent Him to do!
- In all He did, Yeshua represented the Kingdom of Yahovah who is our God by manifesting the gracious character of His loving, merciful, just and righteous Father!
Matthew 24:14–“This Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness (a testimony) unto all nations and then shall the end come.”
- Yeshua is the judge–there will be no valid excuses!
- Christianity has been preaching a message about the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus which is the Gospel about Jesus instead of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God that Yeshua preached
- The Christian Gospel is a watered down version of the true Gospel of the Kingdom message
- HIS DEATH, BURIAL AND RESURRECTION ARE CRUCIAL, BUT IT’S NOT THE ONLY MESSAGE–THERE IS MORE!!!!!……HIS MESSAGE INVITES AND EMPOWERS US TO BECOME THE SONS OF YAHOVAH!
- We have been cleansed for a purpose and that purpose is contained in the Gospel of the Kingdom of God!
- How do we fit into God’s plan…what does He want us to do?
- There’s bigger hope!!!
- The Gospel of the Kingdom is the message that speaks to the reign of Yahovah over the whole earth manifested through the rulership of Yeshua Messiah the righteous King
- The Kingdom of God coming to earth tells us that: (1) King: the owner of the kingdom is Yahovah; (2) Body of laws: as King of the Universe, our God has a body of laws; (3) Territory: His appointed King, Yeshua, serves under the authority of His Father Yahovah, and He will govern the whole earth with the laws of the kingdom; (4) Subjects: those who are submitted to the authority of the king
- Under the New Covenant we have only one rule: and the New Covenant makes us all His children–spiritual Israel
“The ax is laid at the root of the tree” (Luke 3:9)
- Yeshua re-established the New Covenant in His blood!
- Matthew 24–“…watch the fig tree….summer is near!” The time is closing for the gentiles–the harvest is near
- If you’re not spiritual Israel, you’re not part of the Kingdom! Spiritual Israel is gentiles and Jews: they’re all one!!!!
- Yeshua baptizes us with the Holy Spirit–necessary to being born again
- Soon and very soon, the reign of Yahovah God is coming to replace the rule of man
- Yahovah gave all power and authority to Yeshua
- Currently the world’s population is under the government of the kingdom of darkness which is ruled by satan…but the coming Kingdom of God will replace satan’s kingdom!
- Pray “…thy Kingdom come…they will be done…one earth as it is in heaven.”
Ephesians 6:11,12–“…put on the whole armor of God…we wrestle not against flesh and blood…but the rulers of the darkness of this world…against spiritual wickedness in high places”
- The kingdom of darkness keeps us blind!
- There are seducing spirits that cause us to war against one another…thus we operate blindly in the world, taking our eyes off Yeshua and causing us to miss the true message of the Kingdom of God
- Deuteronomy 30:19,20–“Choose life!…..”
- There will be no changes for the good until Yeshua returns and sets up His kingdom
- Satan’s agenda is to implement a one-world-government to de-populate the earth through the global elite–Yahovah’s agenda is to be fruitful and multiple and to populate the earth
- Without the blood of Yeshua, we could not be His subjects
- The Gospel of the Kingdom tells the rest of the story
- We choose to submit to His authority–when we choose to obey the commandments of Yahovah, we choose to submit to His authority
- Sins must first be forgiven in order to get into the Kingdom
John 6:53-56: ” Except you eat the flesh of the son of man and drink His blood…they will have eternal life…”
- We are in training for the kingdom
- We walk in obedience: Deut. 30:19,20; Matt.28:19,20; Mark 16:15-18
- The elect will be sent into all the world to teach Father’s laws
- Yeshua will institute the laws of Yahovah in all the earth–Torah Law will be the rule of law in the world
Micah 4:1-4–“…let us go up to the mountain of the Lord…”
Isa. 2:2-4–“…for out of Zion shall go forth the law and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem…”
- Yeshua will head a One World Government
Thank you for joining us. Come back for part 3.
Faithfully, Hilary Thomas